Top 10 Signs You're Suffering From Semester Burnout:
10. Youre so tired, that you now answer the phone, Hell.
9. Mom calls to ask how youve been, and you immediately scream, "Get off my back, bitch!"
8. When your parents inquire about your grades, you sing the Cookie Monster song: C is for cookie, thats good enough for me...
7. You wake up to discover your bed is on fire, but go back to sleep because you just don't care.
6. Youve got so much on your mind, youve forgotten how to pee.
5. Just to take a break from studying, ou actually exit your dormitory when the nightly fire alarm goes off.
4. You sleep more in class than at home.
3. You leave for a party and instinctively bring your bookbag.
2. Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
1. You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now.
College Habits to Bring Home:
1.Try to use your dorm key to unlock your bedroom door.
2. Have your mom scan your ID card for meals.
3. Look for a tray to carry your dinner to the table with.
4. Walk two blocks to go to dinner.
5. Forget to dial the first three digits of your friends phone number.
6. Dial 9 when calling out of your house.
7. Use your calling card when calling your friends.
8. Walk to the post office to get your mail.
9. Yell FLUSH!
10. Jump out of the shower just in case someone does flush.
11. Try to latch the bathroom door because you think youre in a stall.
12. Take all your shower items to and from your room.
13. Get dressed in the dark.
14. Go nuts looking for the quarter slots on the washing machine.
15. Make junk food runs at 11:30 at night.
16. Make popcorn just because you miss the smell.
17. Order pizza every Friday night.
18. Have one of your friends spend the night because you cant sleep in a room by yourself.
19. Move another bed, dresser, and desk into your room because there is too much extra space.
20. Hang pictures of your college friends on the wall so you dont miss them.
21. Hoard food under your bed for when it snows and you dont want to go out.
22. Walk around the neighborhood looking for a computer lab (e-mail withdrawal).
23. Fight your mother for quarters for the imaginary snack machine and pay phone in the house.
Go back to Humor